ICAN Birth Class: Cesarean Prevention
NEW Online Webinar
Planning YOUR birth? Are you keeping your fingers crossed and hoping
for the best? Well, take charge and find out ways you can increase
your chances of having an easier and safer birth. First-timers and
experienced mothers both can benefit from this class.
This 2-hour online session will help you learn:
* Different kinds of care providers you can use, and the pros and cons of each
* How to empower yourself to make educated choices during your
pregnancy and during labor
* What factors contribute to your chances of having an unnecessary or
* What is the "downward spiral of intervention"
* Why avoiding an unnecessary cesarean is safest for you and your baby
* When cesareans are truly necessary
Tuesday, June 23rd - 10:00 pm EDT (7:00 pm PDT)
$20.00 fee benefits ICAN - click here to register: